Microsoft Dynamics for Marketing - Jump Start
The Microsoft Dynamics for Marketing Jump Start two-day hands-on course is ideal for Functional Consultants, Marketing Professionals and anyone interested in learning about the newly released Microsoft technology that bridges the gap between Marketing and Sales departments.
You will work with a trial environment and explore the features of Microsoft Dynamics for Marketing.
You must complete the following before attending the class to maximise classroom learning. Instructions will be provided, and we will assist you if any issues arise.
- Provision a Dynamics 365 trial with the Sales App
- Provision Dynamics for Marketing on your Dynamics 365 Trial
- Core functionality of the D365 Marketing App
- Dynamics 365 and Azure features used by Marketing
- Dynamics 365 Marketing licensing, pricing and quotas
- Install the Dynamics 365 Marketing App for trial or production
- Configure the Marketing App including users, security and application behaviour
- Build and utilise Customer segments
- Create basic Marketing emails and go live
- Create a basic Customer journey
- Create basic landing pages and integrate with Marketing emails
- Create an advanced Customer Journey with triggers and signup
- Configure automatic lead generation and scoring
- Create and deploy Marketing pages
- Configure and use segmentation, lists and subscriptions
- Plan and manage events integrated with the Marketing app
- Engage with Customers via the Portal
- Configure and deploy online surveys
- Track key events such as web site visits, social media clicks and banner clicks
- Integrate the Marketing app with LinkedIn Lead Gen
This course is delivered by Peter Clements of CRM Knowledge.
Is this course for me?
You should be comfortable using Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement, in particular the Sales App and have a working knowledge of Office 365.
You will work on a Dynamics 365 trial which you can use after the course.