Dynamics 365 Portals - Jump Start
The Dynamics 365 Portals Jump Start ramps up Dynamics 365 Solution Architects, Functional Consultants and Developers on how to setup and configure Dynamics 365 Portals. Mixed with presentations and hands-on labs, will provision a Dynamics 365 Online Portal and begin to build an actual working portal project covering key concepts along the way.
You will add content and see how to securely expose and interact with data from Dynamics 365. You will also see how to extend basic portal functionality to address unique line of business requirements and corporate branding.
After the course, you should be able to confidently implement and deliver a Dynamics 365 Portal project.
You must complete the following before attending the class to maximise classroom learning. Instructions will be provided, and we will assist you if any issues arise.
- Provision a Dynamics 365 trial
- Provision a Dynamics 365 “custom portal” on your Dynamics 365 trial
- Dynamics 365 Portal Overview and Components
- Review of the prework of setting up and provisioning your Dynamics 365 Portal
- Creating and Maintaining Dynamics 365 Portal Content
- Setting up and Configuring Dynamics 365 Portal Authentication
- Configuring Dynamics 365 Portal Security
- Surfacing and Interacting with Dynamics 365 Data on the Portal
- Creating, Inviting and Managing portal users
- Extending the Dynamics 365 Portal
- Search on the Dynamics 365 Portal
- Applying Unique Branding and Styling to Dynamics 365 Portals
- Setting up SharePoint integration with Dynamics 365 Portals
- Exposing PowerBI Dashboards on Dynamics 365 Portals
- Designing and Managing Dynamics 365 Portal Project
Is this course for me?