This one-day course describes the capabilities of sales management that allow you to track and manage the sales process from potential to close.
Attending this course will help students decide how their business can implement their sales processes using Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Module 1 Introduction to Sales Management
This module provides an overview of the record types used in Sales Management and explains how they are related to each other.
Module 2 Lead Management
The use of leads as the first stage of the sales lifecycle is described in this module.
- Creating leads
- Importing leads
- Qualifying and Disqualifying leads
- Using business processes to track leads
Module 3 Manage the Product Catalog
This module describes how to configure the product catalog and how it is used with other sales records.
- Overview of product catalog components
- Unit Groups
- Prices and Price Lists
- Product Families, Bundles and Kits
- Product Properties
- Product Relationships to provide cross-selling and up-selling opportunities
- Product management: changing status and cloning
- Discount lists
Module 4 Working with Opportunities
- Create opportunities and work with the opportunity form
- Use business processes to track opportunities
- Report on opportunities using charts and views
Module 5 Sales Order Processing
- Adding quotes to opportunities
- Revising quotes
- Creating and fulfilling orders
- Managing invoices
- System settings related to sales
Module 6 Manage targets using Goals
- Records used to manage goals
- Configure goal metrics and goals
- Use fiscal periods with goals
This course is aimed at anyone that needs to work with the sales functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365. This includes salespeople, consultants and support staff.
Some experience of working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and familiarity with the web interface.