Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals (PL-900)
In this 2-day course learn about the business value and product capabilities of Power Platform.
Create simple Power Apps, connect data with Dataverse, build a Power BI Dashboard, automate processes with Power Automate, and build a chatbot with Power Virtual Agents.
The details for this course are taken from https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/learn/certifications/courses/pl-900t00
You will receive digital access to the Microsoft course materials.
Module 1: Introduction to Power Platform
In this module you will learn about the components of Power Platform, ways to connect data, and how organizations can leverage this technology to create business solutions.
- Power Platform overview
- Identify when to use each Power Platform component application to create business solutions
- The value of using Power Platform to create business solutions
- The components and features of Power Platform
Module 2: Introduction to Microsoft Dataverse
Use Dataverse to create powerful, scalable data solutions in the cloud. Learn how Dataverse works with the Power Platform to create unique and efficient business solutions.
- Microsoft Dataverse overview
- The difference between Dataverse and the Common Data Model
- Use cases and limitations of business rules and process flows
- Environments, tables, columns, and relationships are in Dataverse
Module 3: Get Started with Power Apps
Learn about the value and capabilities of Power Apps, and ways other organizations have leveraged Power Apps to build simple applications for their business.
- Introduction to Power Apps
- How to build a canvas app
- How to build a model-driven app
- Introduction to Power Apps portals
Module 4: Get started with Power Automate
Learn how Power Automate can improve business efficiency and productivity.
- Power Automate overview
- How to build an automated solution
Module 5: Get started with Power BI
Learn how organizations use Power BI to clean, display, and understand data to ensure better informed decisions.
- Power BI Overview
- How to build a simple dashboard
Module 6: Introduction to Power Virtual Agents
Learn about the value and capabilities of Power Virtual Agents and ways organizations can leverage this technology to build chatbot solutions for their business.
- Power Virtual Agents overview
- How to build a chatbot