Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
This 3-day course teaches you how to build apps with low-code techniques to simplify, automate, and transform business tasks and processes using Microsoft Power Platform.
The details for this course are taken from https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/learn/certifications/courses/pl-100t00.
You will receive digital access to the Microsoft course materials.
Module 1: Introduction to Power Platform
- Power Platform overview
Module 2: Create a model-driven application in Power Apps
- Introduction to model-driven apps and Common Data Service
- Get started with model-driven apps in Power Apps
- Get started with Common Data Service
- Create and manage fields within an entity in Common Data Service
- Get started with security roles in Common Data Service
- Document and test your Power Apps application
Module 3: Create a canvas app in Power Apps
- Get started with Power Apps
- Customize a canvas app in Power Apps
- Manage apps in Power Apps
- Navigation in a canvas app in Power Apps
- How to build the UI in a canvas app in Power Apps
- Use and understand Controls in a canvas app in Power Apps
Module 4: Automate a business process using Power Automate
- Get started with Power Automate
- Build more complex flows with Power Automate
- Use the Admin center to manage environments and data policies in Power Automate
- Introduction to business process flows in Power Automate
- Create an immersive business process flow in Power Automate
- Introduction to Power Automate security and governance
Module 5: Create and use analytics reports with Power BI
- Get started with Power BI
- Get data with Power BI Desktop
Module 6: Get started with AI Builder
This module helps you build an AI model from the beginning and shows how you can use it in your business without writing a single line of code.