Course welcome and introduction to the Power Platform
This module describes the Power Platform and key components: Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, Power Pages and Power Virtual Agents.
Module 1: Work with Dataverse
This module describes Microsoft Dataverse, a secure store for business data.
- What is a relational database?
- Introduction to Dataverse
- Manage environments
- Manage customizations with solutions
- Create and manage tables in Microsoft Dataverse
- Create relationships between tables in Microsoft Dataverse
- Create and define calculated and rollup columns in Microsoft Dataverse
Module 2: Work with Dataverse
The learning path covers managing data in Dataverse by applying logic and security, importing and exporting data, and administering Dataverse
- Define and create business rules in Microsoft Dataverse
- Load/export data in Microsoft Dataverse
- Manage security in Microsoft Dataverse
- Administration options in Microsoft Dataverse
Module 3: Create model-driven apps in Power Apps
This module covers creating model-driven apps based on the data model in Microsoft Dataverse.
- Introduction to model-driven apps
- Design and create model-driven apps
- Configure forms
- Configure views
- Configure charts
- Configure dashboards
Module 4: Create canvas apps in Power Apps
This module covers creating canvas apps.
- Introduction to canvas apps
- Customize a canvas app
- Build the UI in a canvas app
- Navigation in a canvas app
- Manage apps
- Build a mobile-optimized app
- Connect to other data in canvas apps
Module 5: Make portals in Power Pages
This module covers the key featurs of Power Pages and how to build portal sites in Power Pages.
- Introduction to Power Pages
- Core components and features
- Portals architecture
- Explore design studio
Module 6: Build automation with Power Automate
This module covers Power Automate flows, classic workflows and business process flows within Microsoft Dataverse.
- Introduction to automation in Dataverse
- Introduction to Power Automate
- Create Power Automate cloud flows
- Use Dataverse triggers and actions in Power Automate cloud flows
- Introduction to expressions in Power Automate
- Test and troubleshoot Power Automate cloud flows
- Administer Power Automate cloud flows
- Create business process flows
Module 7: Build chatbots with Power Virtual Agents
This module scovers understanding and the key features of Power Virtual Agents.
- Identify use cases for Power Virtual Agents
- Identify components of Power Virtual Agents
Module 8: Visualize data with Power BI
This module covers the use of Power BI with the Power Platform.
- Introduction to analyzing data with Power BI
- Consume Power BI in Power Platform
Module 9: Solutions and integrations
This module covers how to transfer solutions between environments and interoperability with other services.
- Application Lifecycle Management
- Interoperability with other services